Sometimes I get these urges to redo or completely make over something I already have. My ideas stretch from small things, like a picture frame or a wallet, to big things, like a complete bathroom redesign. Recently I landed somewhere in between and decided that I was tired fo the way my bible looked. (Does that sound bad? I love the Bible, I just want mine to be pretty!) I wanted something new without losing all of the notes, highlights, and my new tabs. The only option was to create a new cover that I could personalize as I saw fit.
- I loved doing this DIY. It’s simple, cute, and I already had everything I needed!What You’ll Need: Scrapbook Paper, Cardstock, GlueHere’s the tutorial:
sourceAnd here’s mine!And this definitely doesn’t have to be just an Easter project, there are endless options. But it does make a super cute Easter egg!I also love that this can definitely be a family project. Easy for the littles and an adorable piece of holiday decor when you’re finished!XO, Kelly
- In the style of yesterday’s post, here a last minute “costume” for you mamas!I’m not really big on Halloween. Nothing against it, it’s just not my thing. But I have found that I like it a little more now that I have LM. Even so, I don’t usually feel like dressing up, so here’s my solution for this year!What You’ll Need:Glitter FeltScissorsGlueHeadbandI used a triangle template I cut from poster board to cut the ears. This way, they were fairly even. I liked the glittered felt because it is thicker than regular felt and stands up betterGlue the ears to the headband sticking straight out.Now pinch the sides and secure with glue.Easy peasy and now I’m a cat!
- I’ve been asked this a lot. The better question is what CAN’T you washi! Her are a few easy projects that I like and do fairly often.Photo MatCover a journal. I give the covers a light coat of white paint first and then, once dry, cover in washi.Cover a box.A classic use: Scrapbooking!Painter’s tapeAdd some pizzazz to an old frame.Need more ideas? Check out The Washi Blog!
- My new favorite thing to pin is these printable/foldable objects.I just found these owls and they are too cute!
viaJust print…I like to use card stock for these. You can print yours HERECut…Fold and glue…CUTENESS!Is it perfect? No…but not bad for my first try!Here’s another one I’ve made.It’s functional too! Print out your geo-ball HEREFollow me on Pinterest to see if I find any more!
- I’m in love with this DIY. I love to look at it every time I walk by it! It makes for a lovely and simple decor piece with functionality.Here’s what you do:It’s that easy. It does take a bit of time but it’s so worth it!I plan on making something like it for my necklaces too!All linked up here: