If you know me at all, you know I have a deep love of unicorns. If you know me well, you know I love my essential oils. Naturally, when my BFF told me she had seen something called a unicorn blend and gifted me a fabulous roller bottle, I had to look it up. There are MANY different varies of a “unicorn” blend. Everyone’s tastes are different and different oils may not be as effective for you as others.
Here’s what I love in my personal blend:
Why these oils you ask? That’s a great question! I have looked up many blend recipes for this and found what works for me. Some of these may not appeal to your personal sense of smell but here is why* these are included and their purposes.
*all information stated below was pulled from youngliving.com.
- JOY – produces an aroma that brings joy to the heart, mind, and soul
- STRESS AWAY – promotes relaxation and a calming environment / has an inviting aroma that helps calm the mind
- SARA – designed as a soothing scent to be used during difficult or emotional times
- VALOR – positive aroma that inspires confidence and courage
- GRAPEFRUIT – uplifting and energizing
- TANGERINE – can create a happy, contented mindset
One other thing to remember, to truly feel the effects of any oils, you have to use them on a consistent basis. If nothing else, this makes for a wonderful smelling, all natural perfume.
What are some of your favorite blends? Want to get into the oily life? Start here!