As of about 4:00 today we will all officially be on Spring Break! I’m so excited because I’m off from all my outside obligations as well. I get to spend some quality time with the boys. I only have a few things set in stone with ages and times but other than that, we’re free to bounce around from different activities or change up plans depending on weather. Here’s what’s on list this year:
- Have a picnic
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt – This is super simple to do and I’ll have a DIY coming soon!
- Visit the park – I have a feeling this will happen a lot if the weather cooperates.
- Star gazing
- Ride bikes – Gav just learned how to ride without his training wheels so we can get a lot of practice in with a week off.
- Inside camp out – The boys LOVE to have sleepovers with one another but it’s extra special when mommy or daddy join in. I plan to do the one night….but only one because that’s all my back can handle!
- Get a new tattoo – Ridiculously excited for this one. I’ll be getting matching tattoos with someone. Any guesses who?
- Get rolled ice cream – We’ve never had it and I’ve been dying to try it.
- Do crafts
- Try a new restaurant
What’s on YOUR list?
Also, this is my new favorite way to journal and I’ll be sharing more about that soon!