One whole year of favorite lists! That’s crazy! I’m so happy I started doing these because it really helps me to reflect back on the month and what I enjoyed. It almost works like a gratitude list that I can share with you so that you can enjoy it too. So here is what I’m digging from last month!
- Girl Wash Your Face – Would it really be a favorites list if I didn’t include a book? No…I don’t think it would. I read this book in about three days. That might not seem like short amount of time for many bookish people, but when you have two kids and fall asleep as soon as you’re a paragraph in, it’s a HUGE deal. I devoured this book and it’s full of good nuggets that have really stuck with me. While it is written by a Christian author, it’s not solely geared toward Christians. It’s very much an every woman’s book.
- Sacred Holidays – Yep…another book. But there’s a catch, I’ve barely read any of this book and I’m already recommending it. Why? Because it’s a read as you go type of book. Sure, you could read through it if you wanted to but it’s not meant for that. This book was meant to be a guide and tool kit for making any holiday more special and meaningful for your family. It is also a great resource for including more faith in your holidays. The tag line for this book is “Less Chaos, More Jesus”. Yeah, I can get on board with that!
- Witch Hazel – I’m probably late to the witch hazel bandwagon but it’s awesome. I’ve used it in a DIY linen spray with essential oils and I use it as a natural toner after I wash my face. It’s super cheap and all natural. No harsh chemicals on my face and no burden on my wallet.
- Kemps Chocolate Caramel Brownie Froyo – Did you read all that?! Just reading it makes my mouth water! This is the treat I bought myself for my birthday. So if you happened to see my Instagram post that day, this is what was in the bowl!
- Kingfolk Co. – A bracelet from Kingfolk Co. was pretty much the only thing on my wishlist this Christmas for hubby. He totally pulled through and got me the exact one I wanted. I love how easy it is to put on, magnetic, and it’s simple design. It goes with EVERYTHING and has one of my favorite verses on it that serves as a wonderful reminder.
What have you been into lately?