*This post contains affiliate links.*
So we may be a week and a half into the month of August, but I still have time to share my July faves! With school starting back, I feel like the summer snowballed to an end and all of a sudden we’re here. One of the biggest (both literally and figuratively) things from last month was that giant wall quote I had the opportunity to draw at my mom’s school. The shop has been doing pretty well lately and I’m excited to see where this might take it. Well, whether you’re still enjoying another week or two of break or your kiddos are back to school grind, here are some of my favorite things from July that you can totally enjoy too.
- Before Ever After – This was such an interesting read. I feel like I can’t say too much without giving the main plot point away but let’s just say that it was a wonderful love story (not usually my favorite) dripping with world travel.
- White Fireplaces – In case you missed it, we painted our outdated fireplace and the transformation is so satisfying!
- Bullet Journaling – I’ve been pinning ideas on Pinterest like a mad woman for awhile but never bit the bullet (pun totally intended) on getting the actual journal. I make a ton of mistakes and a bound journal doesn’t always hold up when you rip pages out of it. Then I came across THIS PAPER that fits perfectly in my mini binder that I haven’t used in forever. So much fun doing different trackers and filling them in.
- THIS DEVOTIONAL – I finished this one up and it’s so inspirational as a handmade shop owner/creative. If you’re a felling creative, I HIGHLY recommend this for focusing on connecting with God in your artistic/business endeavors.
- Chia Seed Pudding – There are pretty much 5,673,8234 recipes floating around Pinterest for this stuff. Any flavor you can think of is out there. My main obsession with it though is that it’s Whole 30 compliant. If you followed my Instagram stories last month, I did a less extensive story journal of my second round. I’ve made it with date honey but compliant sweeteners are frowned upon. However, I found that the very basic recipe (2 Tbsp Chia Seeds, 1/2 Cup Almond Milk, and Cinnamon) was plenty tasty and filling. If you like overnight oats, this is definitely worth a try!
What did you find last month that you’re loving!