1. Trying to take an eleven month old’s picture is pretty comical
2. Great news about one of my teen students who is going through a very tough medical issue
3. Getting back to contributing on Pretty Providence! Check out my post HERE.
4. Shopping for Ro’s party
5. Finishing up Ro’s lumberjack bash invite
6. Good news from, what felt like, a million doctor visits (ok…it was basically just two but with two kids, that’s A LOT for one week!)
7. The FIRST POST for “The Blank Mom Series”
8. Funny conversations with Gav
9. Celebrating my mom’s birthday!
10. Sunday’s message at church was definitely something I needed to hear
What brought YOU joy this past week? Follow along on INSTAGRAM for more joyful moments.