For the first time in two years, I missed a ten little things post last week! I suppose it’s not a crime. I suppose it’s not the end of the world, maybe. Ok, I’m being over dramatic. Life happens and it certainly happened last week. Recital weekend, woke up to a flat tire Monday morning, had to take Gav to camp, so on and so forth and last week was just a lot of adulting! Anywhos…I’m ready to dive head first into a new week with a new attitude!
1. A hubby who checks my tires every morning which means he found the flat!
2. Hubby changing my tire so that I could drive to get new ones
3. My mom being off work for the summer and able to help us out
4. Gav loving summer camp
5. My first coaching experience
6. Gav getting a third stripe on his tae kwon do belt
7. Family fun day at my grandfather’s community
8. I’m really starting to have fun with snapchat! (Follow me @ gavandroblog)
9. An amazingly supportive family
10. A great, and very timely, new series at church
What brought YOU joy this past week?
Come check out all the happy moments I share on INSTAGRAM!