1. Getting Mr. G a hair cut…he REALLY needed one!
2. Starting swimming lessons
3. A lot of pool time with Mr. G and his grandpa
4. Reading up on tips to prepare a toddler for a new baby
5. Seeing old videos of Mr. G in my Timehop app and remembering little things he used to do that I had totally forgotten about.
6. Revealing RC’s name!
7. Mr. G helping out with the laundry
8. Dinner with friends…so nice to have some adult conversation!
9. Mr. G is SWIMMING! By himself, after only 3 days of lessons, swimming!
10. A wonderful Fathers Day spent at church, at the pool with family, and letting hubby have time to do just what he wanted to do.
What brought YOU joy this past week?