1. Mr. G is starting to become a pretty good helper these days.
2. Mr. G and his friend Sophie dancing during their play date was precious. I about fell over when I heard my sweet little boy ask her to dance with him.
3. Banana bread french toast
4. Mr. G and his unexpected, really long nap.
5. An awesome morning spent with a free Starbucks, croissant, and sitting outside.
6. Finding a book that has been on my wish list for half off!
7. Baby bump kisses from the little man
8. The bump has been pretty active lately and I’m feeling all sorts of movement.
9. I made the most delicious soup from Pinterest this week and I’m still not over it. Luckily there’s still plenty leftover in the fridge!
10. A family date night to go get froyo
What brought YOU joy this past week?