1. It’s been far too cold to play outside so we had a fun play date at an indoor jump place.
2. Yummy lunch at Moe’s after our play date!
3. I’ve been doing a lot of cooking lately from Pinterest and I haven’t had a recipe I didn’t like yet!
4. Lot’s of snow, for us Georgians that is!
5. Watching Mr. G and the hubby sword fight in the snow.
6. Cake pops at Starbucks
7. This DIY phone case has definitely been a favorite so far!
8. Birthday Party fun at Skyzone for one of Mr. G’s friends. They’ve been friends since about 3 months old and now they’re 3!
9. Mr. G and his new “dinosaur”. It’s definitely a dragon but don’t tell him that!
10. I love posting a new hand lettered verse each Sunday. Have you been following along? You can see all of them with the hashtag #TLTscriptureSunday!
What brought YOU joy this past week?