1. Deliciously fancy lunches for play dates
2. Making chocolate chip pancakes for my family
3. Ringing in the new year with a fire pit and smores! (So far food has made me really happy…)
4. Diving into a brand new devotional book
5. Family dinner at my sister-in-law’s
6. Choosing my “one little word” for 2015: PATIENCE
7. A whole lotta bouncing! (see above pic)
8. A wonderful sermon for the first Sunday of the year
9. An easy going Sunday with my sweet little family
10. Anticipation of getting back in routine…the vacation was great but there’s something to be said for a great routine and schedule!
What brought YOU joy this past week?