I’m trying something new today! Each Saturday I’ll share with you my 5 favorite pins, Instagram pics, and finds from the web for the week. There are so many instagram updates, friday favorites, etc out there that I wanted to try something different from what I’ve been doing. So I’m doing a little bit of everything!
So here we go!
1. Handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters as Max and a monster!
2. LM went through the long tunnel for the first time! (He used to be wary of it.)
3. Pretty fall colors all around.
4. LM is really starting to explore.
5. Birthday Cake Oreo Ice Cream (nuff said!)
Today I am thankful for my job. Not only am I grateful to HAVE a job, but grateful that I get to do what I love. I teach dance. Dance has always been my life, no matter what I was doing, dance made everything better. Now I get to share that with the kids I teach! They may not always behave as they should, but the job is always rewarding!
Icing on the cake? I teach where I used to be in company as a kid!